join our section.
We're so happy you've found our website, but to "officially join" the Interpretive Media Section of NAI, you'll have to complete a few more steps. Don't worry, we've outlined them for you below. The Interpretive Media Section provides an organized voice for your concerns. All members have voting privileges to help guide the decisions of the section.
- Login to your NAI account on www.interpnet.com.
- Click on “My Account” near the “Keyword Search” box in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on the “Update My Information" tab on the “My Account Information” page.
- Scroll through the tabs by clicking next until you get to “Regions & Sections”.
- Check the box next to “Interpretive Media” and click “Finish”.
- Congratulations! You’ve just indicated your interest in the Interpretive Media Section of NAI.
- You'll soon be receiving updates via our MailChimp newsletter.
Want to make sure you're up-to-date on everything interpretive media section related? Subscribe to our e-newsletter. We promise we won't flood your inbox or make you do too much scrolling with lengthy and/or boring newsletters.
You can also find an archive of our newsletters at bit.ly/InterpretiveMediaNewsletter